In He’s History, You’re Not: Surviving Divorce After 40, Erica
Manfred shares her own divorce experience, as well as the advice of
experts, with specific sections tailored to women in their 40s, 50s,
was left for a younger woman in 2003, and eventually learned to both
survive and thrive. After educating herself in the areas many women
have barely even thought of when considering divorce, she is the kind
of girlfriend a woman needs when facing both menopause and the trauma
of divorce. She can help save divorcees lots of anguish, and lots of
HE’S HISTORY, YOU’RE NOT discusses how to:
· Avoid kiss of death” marriage counselors to determine if reconciliation is possible.
· Find an affordable divorce lawyer who does not snort scornfully at the word mediation.”
· Survive the first, worst, year.
· Deal with your adult or teen kids (who can be just as devastated as small children).
· Get back to work or find a new career. (Age discrimination does not have to stop you.)
· Use the Internet to date the Viagra generation.
· Restore your self-esteem despite body parts that have succumbed to gravity.
· Forgive the bastard (and yourself) and finally move on and much more.
Read more...He's History, You're Not: Surviving Divorce After 40